Wednesday, October 22, 2008

# 4 : Advertisement


Haven't you always wanted to watch television while in the shower? Well, your dreams have finally come true!

We at ShockTec are pleased to introduce the new waterproof, full-color television set, aptly named LiquidTelevision. It is available in a variety of sizes ranging from 5 inches to 28! Every single one is guaranteed to work in the shower OR YOUR MONEY BACK! If you get electrocuted, we'll give you a FULL REFUND! Yaaaay!


Only 28 easy payments of $3.69!

Available wherever electronics are sold. Supplies are limited. Color options are: white. Remote requires 2 AAA batteries. Batteries not included. Neither is the remote.

2 comments:

souledout4 said...

This television set sounds a little sketchy to me. That fish looks lonely. What have you done to it?! Trapping animals inside of an electric screen is inhumane! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! With that said, I would buy your product if it came in purple. No purple, no go.

Deck said...

At last, I can now watch reruns of "Full House" every waking moment spent in my home. Now, about hooking up a TV to the insides of my eyelids so I don't have to come up with my own dreams anymore.